Creative Alliance Milwaukee : Administrative/Marketing Intern
||Creative Alliance Milwaukee
- Assist in the management of website upgrade of the Creative Alliance website, www.CreativeAllianceMke.org
- Develop and execute strategies to gain more fans/follows on social media sites and increase website traffic
- Post regularly on Creative Alliance’s website about topics in the creative industries, including finding and posting job opportunities
- Assist in managing the Creative Alliance’s Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts. Suggest other social media outlets for consideration.
- Provide reporting on fans/follows/traffic on social media pages and website
- Support project management of “Experience Creative Milwaukee,” a month-long celebration of creative activity in greater Milwaukee culminating on June 21, when Creative Milwaukee @ Work, the region's first creative conference designed to network, inspire, collaborate and learn, highlights the area's most creative ideas and talent.
- Administrative support for Creative Alliance Board and Communications Manager
- Other duties as reasonably assigned
- Superb writing skills
- Marketing experience (coursework, previous internships, etc)
- Energetic, driven, eager to learn
- Strong organizational skills
- Facility with all major social media platforms, website administration and internet research.
- Ability to prioritize and shift gears to unplanned tasks as needed, work independently and unsupervised
- Opportunity to have a meaningful impact on website and brand identity
- Portfolio enhancement
- High visibility into a network of leaders in the creative industries
- Flexible work schedule and convenient downtown location
- Competitive monthly stipend available